Transfer of Tickets Policy
before May 31, 2017
Trying to sell your ticket to someone else?
● Both combo and individual tickets are Non-Refundable.
● If any combo/ ticket holder wishes to sell to another person, this must be done before May 31, 2017,
Notarized letters to be mailed to
RAD Treasurer, Barbara Hathaway
PO Box 1616
Langley, WA 98260
● Upon arrival at the conference, the new Combo/Individual Ticket holder must provide his/her a notarized confirmation letter and ID card for proper verification to Registration Chairperson.
● NO TRANSFERS are accepted after June 1, 2017.
● If you wish to be refunded before May 31, 2017, there will be charge a $100.00 processing fee.
● A cancellation notice must be sent in writing and postmarked on or before May 31, 2017.
● No e-mail cancellation notices will be accepted.
● No refunds after June 1, 2017.
● Full refunds will be issued for the following reasons with documented proof (a Doctor’s Letter or Death Certificate)
1. Sudden medical condition which prevents travel;
2. Death of the purchaser/partner;
3. Death in the family of purchaser/partner.